Yard and Warehouse Associate
Puslinch, Ontario Location
Bryan’s is a leading Canadian online auction company with headquarters in Puslinch, Ontario, with a second location in Trenton, Ontario. Bryan’s Auction Services Ltd is well-recognized and respected in the industry. Originating in 1970, they have consistently grown to become one of Canada's leading online auction companies. At Bryan’s Auction Services Ltd, the future outlook is promising.
We are looking for new team members to deliver on the “Home of Great Deals” and “The Home of Great Service” promise. If you have a proactive mindset, we want to hear from you! Our business is rapidly evolving and growing, don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of something great!
To support the Warehouse and Yard set up/preparation within the auction schedule. Responsible for articulating the Mission, Vision, and Values of the organization.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the safety of employees and guests by thoroughly complying with all safety procedures.
- Assisting in setting up the layout for the yard and warehouse, so space is used efficiently and safely.
- Responsible for yard and warehouse loading, unloading, customer interactions, and resolving issues and concerns.
- Support general yard maintenance – dust control, snow removal, fencing, and gates.
- Ensure all equipment is operated skillfully and safely by all staff and customers.
- Receive and accept consignment as per company policy.
- Lot sorting and consignment placing/set-up to maximize returns.
- Responsible for identifying lots for optimum sales.
- Load-out and preview procedures.
- Assist in all aspects of yard and warehouse preview.
- Follow inventory process policy procedures for incoming consignment.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and communication of progress and status.
- Require forklift license.
- Obtain a rough terrain license.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Personal Attributes Desired
- Research and be aware of industry trends and practices.
- Promote and nurture customer and consignor relationships.
- Comply with and follow communication and information from management.
- 1-3 years experience in an industrial or warehouse environment and exposure to inclement weather.
- Time Management/Organizational skills/Knowledge and Health & Safety Policies adherence.
- Heavy equipment, forklift, and truck experience
- Retail Merchandising and asset
- Retail experience
- Auction experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation ($21 - $25 per hour) based on experience
- Group Insured Health Benefits
- Work-life balance
- Employee recognition program
- Professional growth and development opportunities
|Auction Admin Assistant
|Inventory and Warehouse Associate
|Yard and Warehouse Associate