Our Response to COVID-19
April 08, 2021
UPDATE - April 2021
Bryan’s is committed to following all provincial guidelines and policies. Keeping our staff and customers safe and healthy is our top priority. Due to the recent restrictions put in place by the province Bryan’s will be implementing the following changes:
- OUTDOOR Preview of items is permitted by appointment only with the following changes:
- Masks are mandatory when on the property at all times
- Customers are not permitted in any vehicles or equipment. If customers would like to hear/see something run, a Bryan’s staff member will start the vehicle/equipment for them but the customer must remain at a distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet).
- Customers cannot go into the travel trailers.
- All bathroom facilities are closed to the public.
- Payment of auction purchases will be electronic only, no onsite payments will be permitted in any format. All invoices must be paid in advance using an electronic format (e-transfer, wire transfer, credit card through the self serve portal.
- Pick up will be curbside by appointment only. Upon arrival items will be brought to the designated loading area for customers to load. Customers are responsible for loading their own items. Staff assistance will not be available due to the proximity required. Customers must ensure that they are bringing adequate assistance with them to load items. Machine loading will still be available as long as it is safe to do so.
Please note that there will be zero tolerance for customers arriving onsite without an appointment. It is imperative for keeping staff and customers safe that all interactions are by appointment only.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, while we all work together to stay safe and healthy
Stay Up To Date
Sign up for Bryan's email list to receive updates on upcoming auctions and retail parts & service specials. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link included in each email.