STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES
We understand and fully appreciate that our valued clients and customers have a right to expect a display of our utmost professional demeanour. This demeanour includes such matters as:
A) Courtesy, honesty, credibility, integrity and dependability are characteristics that our staff strive to exemplify on a daily basis.
B) The foregoing principles make up our policy that we project.
C) With regard to the foregoing principals and our adherence thereof, we understand the need to protect the privacy of those we have business dealings with – both the consignor and the purchasers. To this end we are dedicated to ensure matters are maintained in a confidential, private and secure manner.
At Bryan’s Auction Service., we respect your privacy and value our relationship with you.
Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold, and will be used only by Bryan’s Auction Service, our affiliates, and service suppliers (only to provide services). Our goal is to enhance your product and service experience with us. By submitting this personal information to us, you are consenting to its use and disclosure for the following purposes:
• Meeting safety, security, legal and regulatory requirements;
• Providing you with general marketing, product, service and business partner information and offers;
• Conducting market analysis;
• Maintaining the accuracy of our records to respond to your inquiries and provide you with warranty or other customer service communications, and otherwise manage our relationship with you; and
• Satisfying other reasonable, legitimate business interests (such as collecting outstanding debts).
Please contact us by Telephone: (519) 837-0710 or
Fax: (519) 837-0307